Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Bitchy Brad!!...

Think back to 2005, when Brad ditched the blonde bomb shell Jennifer Aniston for the beautiful brunette Angelina Jolie.... Old news right?...


 ...WRONG!
Apparently Brad Pitt has dissed the lovely Jennifer!
This week he told Parade Magazine;


'I spent the nineties trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself.'

He continued by saying...

'I think that marriage [to Jen] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend that marriage was something that it wasn't.'

'One of the greatest, smartest things I ever done was give my kids Angie as their mom... she is such a great mom. Oh man I'm so happy to have her.'

Bit harsh there Brad, he managed to  diss their marriage and rub his new, happy marriage in her face in one article! Brads response was that it 'grieves him' that people misinterpreted his interview and covered up his tracks by saying;

'Jen is an incredibly giving, loving and hilarious woman who remains my friend. The point I was trying to make was not that Jen was dull, but that I was becoming dull myself, and that I am responsible for.'

I don't know if I believe him... What do you think?
Did Brad forget to think before he spoke?... was he genuinely misunderstood?... or, as reporters have been saying... was it all a huge publicity stunt to promote his up and coming film Moneyball..?


X

Popular Posts