Tuesday, 27 September 2011

I'm seeing stripes...


I'm not hallucinating... I'm actually seeing stripes everywhere I go! In shop windows, on walkers by and in celeb magazines... and I love them!

                                           

So the minute I got my hands on some cash I dragged little ass into topshop and bought myself a pair of striped black and red  hotpants which I'm in love with! They remind me of The Nightmare Before Christmas!.. hehe... I wore them out and decided to go for a rock chick look by pairing them with a Jimi Hendrix top I also got in Topshop...

Sorry about the drunken photo... twas quite a messy night!
They're so wearable too! You can wear them with a plain black top and heels on a night out for a more simple look or even wear them with black tights and a big cardigan during the day. Click here to see them in detail.
I had a browse and found some more striped clothes that can add some edge to your wardrobe... click the links to see them in detail...









Popular Posts