Saturday, 17 September 2011

Zuhair Murad, Dresses to Die For!...

So I was watching Gossip Girl (Which I do a lot these days!) and I fell absolutely head over heels in love with a grey lace dress that Serena wore in the fourth season. So as you do, I googled the crap out of it looking for the designer and chancing my arm at seeing if I could find a cheaper version for a charity ball I have coming up this year. To my disappointment I didn't find a cheaper version... But I did find an amazing designer! Zuhair Murad.






Zuhair Murad was born in Beirut, Lebanon and has dressed stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Kylie Minogue, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Fergie, Miley Cyrus and Beyonce on the red carpet. His lines also include accessories of shoes, bags and necklaces.



His Collections are inspired by his modern interpretations of 'old civilizations and bringing to present Godesses from the past.'
Here's some pictures to drool over... Enjoy! X








Popular Posts