Saturday, 15 October 2011

Be Hat Happy this winter!

One of the only things I love about winter, apart from Christmas presents and snowmen, is the fact that you can wrap up in style in funky hats, scarves and gloves! I'm seriously concerned about myself investing too much money into wooly scarves, bear shaped gloves and sparkly hats!.. Although living in Ireland I can almost get away with wearing them all year round if I want to!
A great place for their winter accessories is River Island! 
So here's a few of my favorite pieces from in there..
and let's hope I don't get too carried away this winter and buy them all!
lol...




I mentioned this hat in one of my posts about owl accessories







I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to get my winter gear on!
What do you think of these wooly wonders?
x













    

Popular Posts