Friday, 28 October 2011

Feel Good Music...

There's nothing worse than waking up early  on these cold, dark winter mornings and getting yourself to work/school/college... Weather your walking or taking public transport it's always best to start your morning with some great music to lift your mood and put a smile on your face for the day. As you've probably guessed from my Beddybyes Lullabies post about music to listen to before you go to bed, I pretty much always make playlists for everything. Today I'm going to share with you guys some of the tunes in my happy Playlist which I generally listen to in the mornings or when I'm in a foul mood... So here we go....

Kyle Andrews - You Always Make Me Smile
This song certainly makes me smile. I actually discovered it from an ad but I don't remember which one...

Oasis - Whatever
One of my favorite Oasis songs about how you're free to do.. well Whatever!

New Radicals - You Get What You Give
This one brings back memories! My cousin had no CD in her car this summer when we were in Italy, so we borrowed an old one and this became our summer 2011 song!

R.E.M - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (and I feel fine)
Another oldie that never fails to make me smile..

Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
This song was huge in Italy this summer, you might know it from the Heinken ad.. 
The video makes me feel like I'm on acid but it's a great song!

Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
Maybe this ones not so good for the mornings.. It always makes me want to go out and dance!

The Cure - Just Like Heaven 
Show me show me show me how you do that trick...
What a song!

Ingrid Michealson - Be Ok
As you can probably tell every time I hear an ad with a great song in it I'm straight on to my computer to download it! This song was from a car ad last summer. It's so happy and bouncy!

Alex Winston - Choice Notes
TKMaxx ad.. ring a bell? I actually prefer this live version to the Original! The girl is talented!

The Do - Stay Just a Little Bit More
And lastly this one was in some phone ad a couple of years back.. Love it!

Hope you guys enjoy this playlist! Let me know what you think of these songs and if you have any feel good songs let me know :)
x

Popular Posts