Monday, 10 October 2011

These Boots are Made for Walking...

Winter is well and truly on it's way and here in Ireland the temperatures are dropping fast!
Summer's over so it's time to box up the sandals and start doing some boot shopping!
I've browsed around and found some hot boots for winter... 
click the links below to see them in detail.

These funky studded Uggs add that bit of glam to you're winter look. 
Although pricey if I had the money i'd certainly be popping into Schuh to buy them!
Click here to see them in detail.

These ultra unusual wedge heel, clog boots immediately caught my eye on ASOS.
I love the fur and the bright bird charm attached to the zipper. 
They're so different! I love wedge boots because they can be casual or dressy, they're comfy all while giving you that extra bit of height!
To see these in detail click here.

I love these babies! They're kind of a winter take on Brogues, which I also love! 
They're so classy and in right now but I'd probably be extra careful not to step in any puddles in them...
I found them in River Island, click here to see them in detail.

These are on my wishlist! I just love korky's! They always come out with fabulous shoes for really reasonable prices! These tan, buckled, furry boots are only fifty euro! An amazing price for high heeled boots me thinks!
And they're a nice color too, I'm getting sick of playing it safe and always wearing black boots!
Click here to see them in detail!

Riding boots have popped up on the catwalks once again this season! I love the jockey look and I'd probably pair these with jodper leggings and a flowy top. They go with everything and they're over the knee, nice and warm! I found them in Aldo, click here to see them in detail.

Everyone has to have a pair of workerman boots, or as I call them.. homeless boots! I especially love them in the blacky grey color. They add that bit of rock chick to any outfit!
I found them on Boohoo.com, click here to see them in detail.

If you're more of a welly girl, or if you're just bracing yourself for the heavy snowfall tha'ts been forecast this winter, wellyheaven.ie will surely have a pair for you! With a great variety including these Rockstar Angel wellies at great prices! Click here to see them in detail.

x






Popular Posts