Monday, 24 October 2011

Versatile Award!

Well lads I've finally got myself my first blog award given to me by the lovely Kara!
Check out her lovely blog!


There are three rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 5 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

  1. I don't drink Vodka.. It tastes like paint thinner and makes me messy drunk.. I stick to whiskey or rum, the old man drinks.
  2. I hate Rihanna, she get's beaten up by her fella and a year later she's singing about how she loves whips and chains and s&m.
  3. I have a serious sleeping disorder which involves me not being able to get out of bed until all hours of the day, and throwing things at people who attempt to wake me up.
  4. I can probably eat more than your average man. I'm Italian what can I say.
  5. I smoke way too much.. and to be honest I don't intend on ever giving up.. 
  6. Me and my sister are capable of randomly breaking into song in the middle of any situation, my house is like a living musical...
  7. I have a tubby toe, I fractured it back when I used to do dancing and it just stopped growing. It's obese. My sister always slags me and says that all the food I eat goes straight to my toe.
The Bloggers I'm awarding are...


x

Popular Posts