Thursday, 3 November 2011

Dress to impress in your LRD...

In September I done a post called Dress to impress in your LBD.. in which I basically tried to prove that there was a little black dress for everyone, and found a dress for different categories. Click here to see it....

I was shopping the other day, (Huge Lush haul post coming soon...) and I couldn't help but ask myself.. Is red the new black??.. I mean it's on every runway, in the windows of every shop and on many walkers by.. 
 I think wearing red, the color of love, really brings out a woman's inner sexiness.. and looks great on everyone, pale, sallow or dark skinned. So I'm going to replicate my my LBD post with Red dresses instead..
So, There's a little red dress for everyone... 

                                   





                   For the Girly Girls....








For the Rock Chicks..
















For the Classy Lassies...








   


For the lace lovers...


















For the Greek Goddesses...













For the Glamorous Party girls...















For the Girls who like to show some skin...










                              



For the girls who like to cover up...













This is my little red dress that I got on ASOS last month and wore to a friends party with my cheetah skin platforms.. Excuse the bad quality picture It's off my friends phone. I got the dress on ASOS and I love it.. mainly because it's not too short, It's fitted and it can be worn to so many different occasions!
Click here to see it...

I'm absolutely loving the color red this season! So is my dog Moo! What do you guys think of the Little Red Dress? 

x

Popular Posts