Saturday, 26 November 2011

Salvatore Dali...

So the guy is amazing and really famous but I only discovered him the other day whilst watching one of those pawn shop reality shows!
Salvatore Dali was a surrealist painter born in Spain.
All of the best ones seem to have strange childhoods don't they? At just five years old Dali was taken to his older brothers grave and told by his parents that he was the reincarnation of his deceased older sibling. Dali believed them and lived his life going by the saying; 'we resembled each other like two drops of water, but we had different reflections..'
creepy.. but I kind of like it.. and if that's not creepy enough check out some of his crazy, fantastic and warped (I use that word a lot don't I?) work...
Forgive me if not all of these pictures aren't by Dali, I couldn't find an official website for him seeing as he's been dead for over twenty years, so I had to do an old school Google Image job..













Aren't they epic?

Before I go I'd like to remind you lovely Ladies of my Christmas Giveaway which ends on the first of December at 09:00.. Only four entrants so far so you all have a great shot at winning!
Click heeeeere to see whats up for grabs and to enter :)
Best of luck 
x

Popular Posts