Tuesday, 8 November 2011

WISWISW?... EMA's 2011

Before I start I'd like to share three things with my lovely bloggers..
1. I officially have a stalker! Some dude has been texting and ringing me that claims he knows me from 'bebo' which I haven't been on since I was like thirteen... I'm pretty creeped out and planning on getting his number blocked from my phone asap...
2. I used my Candy mountain bubble bar from Lush last night.. just threw the whole thing in.. and it was EPIC!
3. I've been featured on Blogger2Blogger, a new feature made by the lovely Emma over at Hushed city, she interviews new bloggers so that we can get the recognition we deserve! check it out here!

Now let's get down to business, Last month I started WISWISW, it stands for who is she what is she wearing, and I'm planning on doing it for every big event in the celebrity world. It's basically me judging what celebrities wear and telling you what I would have done had it been me that wore it...so let's get started!

Event: The EMA's... Only after finishing this post I realized that some of them aren't from 2011.. they're from last years EMA's... but it's all written up now and I don't want it to go to waste.. 

Who is she?
Host for the night Selena Gomez
What is she wearing?
Well the starlet wore nine different outfits on the night, most of which I loved! The one she showed up in is my absolute favorite!^  The first thing that popped into my strange head was Swan Princess, thats what she reminded me of in this beautiful, high fashion, ice skater-esque dress. The only thing I would have done differently is the hair. I think she should have worn a simple up style or had her hair in a pony at the back of her head as I feel there's enough going on with the dress, her hair is slightly taking away from it!

 
Who is she?
Katy Perry
What is she wearing?
I loved Katy Perry's Pink Lady outfit! The pastel colors work really well with her pink hair and her shoes are so cute! I thought she looked original, funky and really suited the occasion! 

Who is she?
Eva Longoria
What is she wearing?
Eva Longoria looked sleek, elegant and high fashion in this couture black dress completed with padded shoulders. I think this outfit would have looked perfect if it was a little longer.. In this photo in particular it looks more like a top to me than a dress and something you'd throw a pair of leggings or black skinny jeans under. Either way she still looked stunning!


                                                      
Who is she?
Jessie J
What is she wearing?
Yellow is such a hard color to wear as its really easy to look like a tacky banana! Unfortunately I really hate this dress! Not only is it yellow, it's also leapord print and floor length.. it's just too much for me! The color doesn't do anything for her skin tone and is washing her out.. it's just shapeless and disgusting! (In my opinion)

Who is she?
Ke$ha
What is she wearing?
I don't fucking know! lol! I actually prefer Ke$ha's silly garbage bag dresses than this! some sort of rock star tank top, with wide legged purple trousers and an over the top clutch.. This is wrong on so many levels.. I can't.. I can't even... I just.... That is all.

Who is she?
Miley Cyrus
What is she wearing?
I love this high fashion, couture looking , layered, pleated dress so much! Miley is truly moving on up in terms of her fashion sense. Once again I would have worn my hair up in a simple bun at the back of my head. I think Mileys long locks are really taking away from the dress!

Who is she?
Snooki
What is she wearing?
I think Snooki looks stunning in this dress with an embellished top and feathered skirt. Such a change from her usual tight, clingy and super revealing dresses on Jersey Shore!

Who is she?
Rihanna
What is she wearing?
I think it's a dress? lol, I really don't think this dress flatters Rihanna's body at all.. It's oversized and over the top.. If it was more plain and tighter I think I might like it but it just doesn't do anything for me!

What do you guys think of these outfits?
x

Popular Posts