Friday, 9 December 2011

Glamorous gift idea's!...

I'm not trying to sound like some sort of kind hearted saint here.. because I'm really not..
but I'm one of those people that loves giving gifts even more than receiving them!
I love when you have a person sussed and know the present you got them is perfect for them!
So I always do my research and try and get people gifts that they like, and sometimes something they need!
So here's a few idea's...

For Mammy...
My mam has always been a fan of Sanctuary spa products so every Christmas I like to get her a big set full of Sanctuary goodies. This one includes Body wash, body butter, body scrub, foaming bath soak, body lotion, intensive rescue heal balm and a shower cap. It comes in this great box, my mam still has hers from last year and uses it as a jewelery box. I also like to buy her sanctuary exfoliators which she loves! This set is £40 and is available at Boots.

For Daddy...
My dad still has all of his records from way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth... so last year me and my sister bought him an old school turntable so that he could turn on his Bob Marley and Blondie records and reminisce about his college toyboy days! lol. He loves it and always pulls it out and shows it off when we have a full house. They're available in Urban Outfitters.

For sissy...
My sister moved to Australia last week and is now in Thailand preparing for the full moon party.. Jealous? As a little goodbye trip herself and her friends went to London for a day to see the Lion King in west-end, she bought herself an epic Lion King snow globe but airport security wouldn't let it on the plane so sadly she had to part with it. If she was in the country for Christmas I'd definitely be surprising her with a new one. You can get here on E-bay.

For Moo...
Seeing as I've no sister to buy for this Christmas my dog is getting spoiled! I've already started by buying him this adorable knitted jumper in Accessorize.. I'll admit.. it was kind of a waste of money seeing as he'll have it off and wripped to shreds within minutes... but I just couldn't resist! I wish they had it in my size! lol

For your female cousins...
As you all probably know I'm Italian, so I have a huge family and we all get together for Christmas. I always like to have something small to hand my cousins...
The 'Have a sweet Christmas' set from Lush. I'm on a mission to transform them all into Lush junkies this year! See the sets in detail here.
Earphones are something we always need, I've been through about fifty pairs since I got my Ipod so they always make a great gift! I especially love these owl ones from accessorize

For your male cousins...
I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to shopping for boys so I always play it safe and buy them scarves. With this pooey Irish weather they'll get great wear out of it! lol This one is from Topman.

For your Best friend!
You can never go wrong with sexy Lingerie because let's face it, your best friend already has, or is going to have a boyfriend at some stage..and it's going to be put to use...
This set is available in La Senza..

For your fella...
As I mentioned before I'm Lousy at buying presents for boys.. and I've never had a serious boyfriend... so I don't really know what you could get for your man... except these.. and lots of them..
What? at least they'll benefit you too!

For the young one...
Weather it's your own child, your Godchild or a younger member of the family..
River Island now do a children's line.. and I love it!

aren't they brilliant? You can see these clothes and more on the River Island website.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and get idea's from it! 
The whole time I've been writing it Moo has been barking hysterically at the Santa decoration my mam just put by the fireplace. Now excuse me while I go and kick him... 
lol
x





















Popular Posts