Thursday, 1 December 2011

I'm a Gypsy...

I don't know about you ladies but I absolutely love the fact that midi and full length skirts are huge this year!
We never have to put a razor to our legs again!
lol that's a joke..
but seriously this is going to save me some amount of money on fake tanning my legs!
The best thing about them is that they can be both casual, paired with a pair of converse or dressy paired with a killer pair of heels or wedges..
So I had a browse around and found some of my favorite ones from some of the places I shop regularly...
(By regularly I mean whenever I have a penny to my name!)
here we go...

This polka dotted, mesh maxi skirt is from ASOS and I absolutely love it! 

This beige print skirt is also stunning. It's from River Island. I'd pair it with a black tight top and some killer wedge heels!

I've already professed my love for all things stripey back in September and I'm loving this skirt! Only con about it is that horizontal lines can make you look bigger than you are, so I'd only wear this if I was super skinny.. also from River Island...
I found this skirt a few months too late as it would have fitted perfectly into my summer wardrobe.. ah well summer is in another six months.. might start shopping again! lol It's from Boohoo.com.
Also from Boohoo.com this stunning tiered maxi skirt.. I love anything with volume and it really can be worn with anything!
For those who can afford it this Just Cavali maxi skirt is so stunning and really high fashion! 
It's available on Net-a-porter..
This adorable light pink pleated maxi skirt reminds me of a ballerina.. I love it!
it's from Lipsy... 
This stunning rose print velvet maxi skirt is up there at the top of my shopping list.
I absolutely love it!
It's from Topshop...

I blogged about animal print earlier this month and featured a pair of snakeskin jeans from River Island. When I finally saved enough money to get them I headed to the nearest store only to find that they're not as nice in person as they photograph on the website.. so I headed to Topshop and picked up this cheetah skin maxi skirt instead and I love it! Thats my sister on the left she also got her snakeskin dress in Topshop.


My beautiful sister Lidia (on the left) got on a plane to Australia today and she's not planning on coming home for a whole year! :( We're pretty much attached at the hip so I'm really sad!
I hope she has an amazing time though and doesn't meet a hot aussie surfer dude that makes her move over there! lol..

Just to let you all know my Big Christmas Giveaway ended today and I'm happy to announce that the winner.. (according to random.org) is Zoe! So congrats! 

x

Popular Posts