Saturday, 17 December 2011

Versatile Blogger Award...

Hello there!
Just a little post to say that I won another Versatile award!
I'm not really sure if your allowed to win it twice but I'm still going to pass it on!


It was awarded to me by the lovely Emma Over at Hushed Secrets..
She's an amazing blogger and also has a feature called Blogger 2 Blogger which interviews new Bloggers to get them some recognition.. She interviewed me a while back. 
Check out her blog, Blogger 2 Blogger is in her sidebar.


The rules for this award are...

1.Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.

2.Share 7 random facts about yourself (as random as you like)

3. Send on the award to 10 other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and let them know that they have won the award.

So here's my random 7 facts...

1. I have a terrible fear of whales after having a nightmare that I got eaten by one some time last year... I get freaked out even seeing pictures of them! I think it's the fact that they're so big and if you were stuck in open water with one your chances of survival would be... non existant.

2. I can't swim... but I can doggy paddle, so every time I'm at a swimming pool on holidays I get a few sidewards glances...

3. There are probably more people in my family than there are in China... and they're all Italians. Let's just say a lot of cheek pinching goes down at every family event.

4. I have this problem where I follow too many blogs... I just keep coming across new and interesting ones every day! 

5. I stand on dog pee at least twice a week. Thanks Moo... BEST DOG EVER! (Through gritted teeth)

6. In the outside world I'm a regular teen  known to not take shit from anyone.. but in work I transform into a shy little girl that stutters, shakes and wells up any time someone is the slightest bit mean to me! It sucks!

7. I have a serious addiction to internet shopping.. It started before the summer when I learned how to use my laser card... There's night's that I'll toss and turn in bed and won't be able to sleep until I've rushed into the study and made a quick order from asos.. It needs to stop! lol

Now the ten lucky ladies I'm awarding... 
It was really hard to pick as I was afraid people would already have them and I didn't want to nominate people that I've awarded last time...

And for my last one I thought I'd go for a new blog I'm following.. 

I recommend all of these blogs...

x

Popular Posts