Friday, 13 January 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!!...

I finished work yesterday and had just gotten into the depressed unemployment mode until I got home and checked my blog!
 Yay! Igot nominated for another award from the lovely Sandra over at :
I've been nominated for the versatile blogger award a few times now so I tried to be a bit more adventurous and nominate some new blogs I've followed along with some old.


The rules:
1. Link back to the person that gave you this award.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.

Questions

Name your favourite song...
Falling slowly by Glen Hansard is my ultimate favourite!
Name your favourite desert...
That's hard considering I've a huge sweet tooth.. Anything with lots of chocolate or Banoffi! yum!
What ticks you off...
Junkies picking on me on the bus.. Every time I have to get a bus home late at night I always get nagged at by crazy old people and junkies! I must look really vulnerable!
When I am upset I...
Don't show it, then my sister can always spot that I'm under the weather and always forces me to hug her so that I break down in her arms and spill my emotions! In case you don't know she has now moved to Australia so I've a lot of built up sadness from the last few months :( 
Giz a cuddle...
Favourite pet...
My only pet.. Moo the pug!
Black or white?...
Not sure what this is referring to but if it's clothes, probably black just because I was in college doing art last year and anything that wasn't black got destroyed!
Biggest fear...
Being a crazy Pug lady when I'm older. 
Everyday attitude...
Tend to not really give a crap about anything and just have fun! 
What is perfection?
Being on holidays in Italy, sunbathing on my balcony in front of the amazing view with a bottle of beer and a ciggy!
Guilty Pleasure...
Jedward.. Don't ask why, I find myself asking that every day!

7 Random facts
1. I thought my crazy pug how to show-jump over my arm!
2. I worked my ass off in a job for three months and didn't get one thank you! Grrr!
3. Me and my mam are super close, I'll talk to her openly about anything! Even the gory stuff!
4. I often consider snapping my mam's laptop in half so that she'll lose her gaming addiction and pay more attention to me!
5. I have a man's brain.. Once I see a guy is starting to really like me I lose all contact and ignore them! I don't mean to do it, it's a natural instinct! Need therapy much?
6. I will eat any type of fish! Absolutely love seafood!
7. I suffered from an addiction to tanning tablets and sunbeds back in September.. I was in denial that summer was over and desperate to keep my tan! I've stopped now thank god!

The 10 Blogs I nominate...

x










Popular Posts