Sunday, 15 January 2012

Liebster Blog Award!...

Well has this been a great few days or what!
My contract ended in work and although I'm sad to be unemployed again I'm delighted that I'll never have to see that place again and can now try to find myself a job in a more friendly, non competitive and less regimental place. I was thinking of heading into Lush and see if there's any store manager positions available but I'm a little intimidated as my CV isn't anything special...
Anyways so I won my first Kreativ Blogger award on Thursday and today I've won a Liebster Blog award from the lovely Beth.. Be sure to check out her brilliant blog!


To Participate...
This award is for blogs of which have 200 followers or less, and who you think deserve a little more recognition.

1.Thank your Liebster blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who awarded or nominated you
3. copy and paste the blog award to your blog
4.reveal your top 5 blog picks
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting in their blog.

So here are the ladies that I've chosen...

x

Popular Posts