Thursday, 9 February 2012

Sexy Lingerie for the big V day!!!...

^Check out that title!
I'm a poet and I don't know it!
lol
So as we all know, and if you don't know you need to leave the house a little more often, Valentines day is coming up. What better way to spoil yourself, and that special person, than to get yourself some sexy Lingerie!
Quite hypocritical coming from a singleton who will most likely spend the night polishing off a bottle of wine and professing her love to her pug. 
Well us single girls can still treat ourselves, did you know that studies have shown us ladies are more confident in our clothes when we wear matching bra's and knickers. So what if you're the only one who's going to see it at the end of the night?
When I heard La Senza was closing down (Only in Ireland.. I think) the little Serena inside my brain had a hissy fit before curling into a ball and dying. I mean I know the place was pricey but it was great to get little treats on special occasions.. 'Like Tuesdays and bank holidays' Dammit why do I always quote Lilo & Stitch!
Now that I'm at a later stage in the grieving process for La Senza, I've been nosing around the inter-web looking for a replacement... 
Kelly Brook's 2012 Lingerie line for New Look has been my best discovery.
Her line see's sexy and classy running down a glamorous road hand in hand.
The prices make me love it even more with the briefs being all under £10 and the bra's all under £15!
They're also available for the more, busty, ladies out there!
My big boobed Italian family will be delighted!
Kelly went ahead and modelled some of the Lingerie herself with her curvy hour-glass figure which gave it that little something extra.
Here's a peek of the Valentines day range...








Is it weird that I just drooled all over myself? lol!
I want the Lingerie along with her face, hair and body please!
You can and buy it in New Look or check out the New Look website here!

x

Popular Posts