Sunday, 26 February 2012

Vaseline cocoa radiant rich body butter...


I used to use the Vitamin E body butter from The Body Shop and absolutely loved it.
For Christmas I asked for a new one but my mam decided to be a little more adventurous and choose a different one for me, Candied Ginger. I loved it the first time I used it but after that it just began to smell like alcohol to me and made me feel a little Naceous... I've been meaning to pick up the coconut body butter but wasn't willing to pay fifteen quid for it seeing as I'm broke and trying to be careful with my blips these days. My jaw hit the floor when I spotted the Vaseline cocoa radiant rich body butter in Boots. At E6.50 I couldn't help but buy it and my guilt for being such a traitor caused me to hide my boots bag whilst walking by The Body Shop..



So the price was the first thing to draw me in..
The packaging is good too though, some nice coconuts on the lid there... Conveniently enough it also happens to match my nails! lol!
It's also approximately the same size as the body shop body butter so will probably last me three weeks to a month.

It's not as heavy as the body shop stuff, it's light and creamy and smells like summer, coconuts and sun cream!  It's guarantee to give you healthy glowing skin is reliable as my skin has never felt better and the moisture and smell lasts throughout the day. It comes in the form of a lotion and a gel too for those of you who aren't big fans of body butter.
I'll definitely be re-purchasing this one!
You can find it on the boots website here.
x

Popular Posts