Tuesday, 7 February 2012

When Sheep Dress Like Shepards...

So you all know how much I love putting outfits together, and I thought, why not do a monthly post finding outfits that resemble those of some of my style icons/inspirations. 
I have a really mixed fashion sense, you'll see me in a pencil skirt, a blouse and some stiletto's one day, and in shorts, ripped tights, boots and a grunge T-shirt the next! 
I'm also very adventurous when it comes to my wardrobe and amen't afraid to wear clothes that some people wouldn't be caught dead in... A particular quote comes to mind when I say this..
'They laugh because I'm different, I laugh because they're all the same!' 
Love that one! 
So I'm basing this on five of my favourite fashion goddesses...

Olivia Palermo
I'm absolutely in love with Olivia's elegant, high fashion, modest style. She's a great fashion role model for young women in the working world. This is one of my favourite of her outfits, it's so effortlessly simple.

The Trousers  and the brown skinny belt are both from ASOS. I love wide leg trousers like these and always feel very ladylike when wearing them, you can throw them on with a tank top and pumps in the daytime or pair them with a nice blouse and heels for a more formal look. Pussybow blouses are available in a lot of high street stores, the white one above is from New Look and the clutch bag is from Boohoo.com.

Alexa Chung
You gotta love Alexa Chung's laid back fashion sense, I'm really liking this festival outfit she wore as it's easy to find and looks really chic!



I try to stay away from horizontal lines as they do tend to give the illusion that your a little bigger than you are, but I have to admit seeing Alexa in one has made me want one really bad! The one above is from River Island.The jeans are from Topshop, one of the few shops that I trust for buying jeans as they seem to last longest. I also love the way Alexa added some layered necklaces, I choose vintage over retro any day so I chose the black necklace from Topshop and this adorable three layered bird necklace from Dolly Bow Bow.

Kate Moss
I couldn't not love this outfit, anything to do with Disney that can look this cool is at the top of my wishlist!


I actually prefer this top that I found in River Island, it would look great with these skinny jeans also from River Island. I'm not mad about the boots Kate is wearing, they're a little too plain for my likings and I'd much rather the boots above from Boohoo.com. The leather biker jacket is available in Topshop.

Blake Lively
Being on the set of Gossip girl has a great impact on Blake's fashion sense, this self styled fashionista never disappoints me. I love this figure hugging electric blue dress!
This one from ASOS. I love the lower neck line and the pockets.

Dita Von Teese
I absolutely love Dita's quirky, vintage fashion sense including this stunning red dress! Pity we're not all born with a waist like hers!
Red dresses are so sexy and beautiful! This one from ASOS is stunning and oh so sexy!

What do you ladies think of these outfits?

x

Popular Posts