Friday, 9 March 2012

Mark T Burke.. a Millinery Genius!...

As you all know I'm all for supporting new, young Irish artists/designers  so when I came across the hat designer Mark T Burke I just had to show you his stuff..
He is a Galway based designer and saw success when he made the hats for the Athlone music society's production of my fair lady.. he received great reviews for his beautiful hats and decided to turn his hand to millinery. His hats are becoming increasingly popular throughout Ireland.. he even bagged himself the accessory designer of the year award at the Irish fashion innovation awards.
I pretty much love all of his stuff but the following are my absolute favourites!...










Impressive or what? So creative and different from any hats I've ever seen...
If you want to see more of his amazing hats check out his website here!

x

Popular Posts