Monday, 26 March 2012

Nick Gentry Floppy Disk Artist...

Floppy disk artist? What a title!.. Try saying it fast... lol!
I've had a little case of.. I guess you could call it writers block.. or Bloggers Block..
I carry a blogging notebook with me everywhere I go in case a crazy idea for a post comes up.
Usually this notebook has page long lists of idea's... but lately it's been looking a little more blank than usual...
So I got back into stumbling on StumbleUpon as it always gives me great recipe idea's and helps me to find other great blog's, artists and fashion designers. 
This time I came across Nick Gentry and what can I say.. He is my kind of artist.
There's not really much I can say about his work as the website says it all.. so I'll do a nice lazy copy & Paste job...
'Nick Gentry is a British graduate of Central St Martins and has exhibited in the UK, USA and Europe. As part of a generation that grew up surrounded by floppy disks, VHS tapes, polaroids and cassettes, he is inspired by the sociological impact of a new internet culture. '













I absolutely love his stuff it's pretty epic indeed! I had to rob all the pics from Google Images but if you want to see more check out his website here!

Hope you all had a lovely Weekend :)
Mine consisted of sitting on my arse stumbling upon great artists! lol

x

Popular Posts