Monday, 12 March 2012

Pretty in Pastel!...

During fashion week we saw pastel colours pop up in a majority of designers collections and it's now leaked it's way down into high street stores so that we, the fashion obsessed, can afford it! lol
Pastel colours are so appealing to the eyes and remind me of candy floss, ice cream and all things sweet.
Although it's hard to believe with this dull Irish weather Spring is coming and it's time for us to be bold, bright and beautiful again so I had a browse around and here are a few pretty pastel pieces...

I absolutely adore this jumpsuit from River Island.. I mean what's not to like? It's lace, it's mint and it's oh so cute!

This pink skirt from Topshop is on my next shopping list, It's so sweet and would look great paired with a tight top, a cardigan and some brogues or for a more dressy approach you could pair it with a nice blouse and some killer heels..

I'm in love with this oversized bowler bag from Asos... It's elegant, classy yet still has a summer vibe and would go with everything! 

Now I've been through a terrible phase of wearing coloured jeans during my pre teens... I literally had every colour jeans that you can imagine.. All vibrant, all capable of giving walkers by huge migraines.. I got so sick of them and now I tend to veer away from any jeans that aren't denim... Pastel colours are beginning to change my mind though.. I'm loving these peachy orange jeans from Boohoo.com.. they're so much more subtle than those electric blue and fanta orange coloured jeans I used to wear! 


How hot is this layered blouse from Missguided.com?.. I haven't seen a colour like this pop up in a while and I'm loving it!


How beautiful would your little tosies look in these babies? So  bright and summery and I love that patent shine! They're from Office!.. I want them!

I'm not one for wearing short shorts but I'm loving these babies! The light turquoise colour is so cute and they even have zips up the side.. they'd look nice on a hot summers day or on a breezy summers night! Love em!
They're from River Island...

I find that yellow is such a hard colour too wear but this pastel lemon coloured dress is adorable and I'd love to have it as part of my summer wardrobe! It's from Topshop...

..and lastly if you're planning on dressing things up this spring these stunning peep toes are from Office and also come in Orange!

So ladies sorry I haven't been blogging as much as I used to I've had a really busy start to the month.. I'm heading off to Florence tomorrow for the opening day of my future college and I'm so excited!
I'm going with my dad so it won't be much of a party experience but I'm sure it will be nice and relaxing and hopefully I make friends with people as I could end up living with them for the next four years!
So excuse the absence from blogging for the next few days.. I'll try snap a few nice photo's for you.. 
:)
x


Popular Posts