Saturday, 7 April 2012

Dress to impress in your LYD!...

I've done the little black dress and the little red dress.. and seeing as the summer is coming I thought i'd try and conquer the little yellow dress!
I'm not one to wear yellow, to be honest, I don't even own a yellow dress... But this sunny weather has been inspiring and has made me ask the question; why not yellow?
It's the colour of the sun, it's known to boost concentration skills (so If you've exams coming up I'd get buying! lol) and did you know that the colour yellow out of all the colours is most easily seen at a distance..
That's why taxi's are yellow.. I've really done my homework on this one haven't I? So what better way to stand out in a crowded room than in a yellow dress!
As usual I've split them into categories/ stereotypes... have a look and see if there's a little yellow dress for you!...





For the girly girls..















for the rock chicks...













for the sexy ladies...














for the classy lassies...














for the Greek goddesses...















for the lace lovers...












for the glamorous party girls..
Julien Macdonald, net-a-porter.com













For the girls who like to show some skin...














For the girls who like to cover up...













So what do you ladies think? Will you be stopping traffic in a little yellow dress this summer?
Let me know what you think..
x

Popular Posts