Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Tune Tuesday!...

Tuuuuuune time... 
I dono about you ladies but I'm loving this new feature on my blog, mainly because I could talk about music all day and it's great getting to share the tunes I've been loving during the week..

So the two tunes that have been on repeat on my ipod this week are:

The Fugees: Ready or Not
I'm ashamed to say that I pretty much forgot all about the Fugee's, so when one of their songs came on the radio the other day I was straight onto the auld laptop to download their stuff..
Their songs, this one in particular, take me back to my childhood, the good auld days when hip-hop didn't consist of a girl in a pink wig shouting that everybody is a whore....
Lauryn Hill is just unreal, her voice, her rap skills, not to mention those beautiful fat lips that would make any girl want botox! lol

Benga & Coki - Night 
I try to keep Dubstep out of tune Tuesday as I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm heading to see Benga on Thursday (Can't fricken wait!) so I just had to post this!
This song just puts me in a trance and I (although not many would) find it super relaxing!

As always ladies I'd love to hear what you think of these songs, and any suggestions you might have to add to the ipod...
I've also been considering making it three tune Tuesday as with the complete mix of music I'm into I'm not sure if two is enough.. Let me know what you think!

x

Popular Posts