Monday, 7 May 2012

Dresses to Die for: Marchesa!

As you've probably guessed by now, there's nothing I appreciate more that a chic, elegant and high fashion evening gown, and I'm sad to admit that a large fraction of my free time is spent drooling over red carpet snapshots and various designers collections. Dresses to die for has been going on since the very start of my blog, I've covered Giannfranco FerreElie Saab and Zuhair Murad so I thought it would be awfully rude of me to not mention Marchesa.

Marchesa is a brand by Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig that's been around since 2004 and focuses on high end womenswear. They've dressed several A list celebrities and are well known for their remarkable craftsmanship and their edgy high fashion gowns. I've gotten pictures of some of my favorite pieces in the last few seasons from the Vogue website especially to share with you ladies... Check them out..












Why haven't I won the lotto yet? Why don't I have one of these amazing gowns in my wardrobe? Grrr!
Which one is your favorite?

x

Popular Posts