Saturday, 2 June 2012

Being a Creep is a way of life!

A short post tonight...
I like to blog about beautiful things...
Beautiful music, beautiful clothes, beautiful food...
so for tonight's post I thought... Why don't I blog about a beautiful man?
(Warning: Creepy perverted side of my mind is coming into full use throughout this post!)


I first came across Matt Gordon in the Paco Rabanne 1 million ad... and boy oh boy did I nearly drown in a pool of my own drool... Ed Westwick... I may have to cancel our wedding plans.. there's a new man on the block! So rather than leaving you with some epic paintings, exquisite dresses or fab shoes... here are some pictures of my new favorite person in the world!









And now... just to make me feel a little less creepy... I'd love to know who you ladies have been creeping on lately!

x



Popular Posts