Thursday, 28 June 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers T-shirt...

What's this? Another outfit post? That's strange for me!
On Tuesday I went to see the Red hot Chili Peppers in Croke park.
I'd been to see them back in October and absolutely loved them! So much so that I picked up a T-shirt at the concert (Which I never do as I usually have very little money!) Unfortunately they only had large ones left so I just settled and decided I'd use it as PJ's.. until I had a brainwave on Monday and decided to reconstruct the T-shirt so that I could wear it to the concert. Now I'm awful at sewing and what-not.. but all it took to make the over-sized, not so flattering T into a funky crop top was a pair of scissors!




All I had to do was chop off the sleeves, then cut across the stomach making sure not to snip off any of the writing on the back. In the end I actually loved how it looked and decided to wear it with my trusty black maxi skirt and my converse. (excuse the blurry photo, what is it with dads and their photography skills? lol this was the best of a bad bunch!)


I'm pretty happy with the results and am hoping to get the scissors out on a few old T's I have lying around.

x

Popular Posts