Monday, 2 July 2012

July Wishlist!

July Wishlist!






I'm starting to get the hang of Polyvore, (well kinda!) and here are a few bits I'm hoping to purchase this month.
Disco Pants were never my cup of tea but these days they've been starting to grow on me and I know I'd get loads of wear out of a black pair!
The Chunky mint heels are from Boohoo and are only around fifty quid which I think is fairly reasonable for these Jeffrey Campbell inspired beauties! I haven't decided weather to get them in mint or Black, I just think black would go with everything, then again they're so pretty in mint! What do you think?
Bindi's have been my newest obsession. I wore one every day when I was at a music festival in May and ever since I've been dying to get more! They're just so beautiful! I buy mine in an Indian shop in town and they're only 1.50 for a pack of 5! 
The ring is also a necessity, I love wearing a plain outfit with loads of crazy accessories like this!
Musky Amethyst lipstick by Mac must have been limited edition because I can't find it anywhere and mine is almost finished :( The color above seems fairly similar so I'll definitely be purchasing it soon!
Lastly, I've had my eye on Flat-form converse in Schuh for months now, but came across these babies in River Island and they seem a great deal cheaper!

What's on your summer wishlist?


Popular Posts