Monday, 16 July 2012

Melanie Seligman Spring Summer 2012...

Shoes and accessories have been getting crazy lately!
The high heels I've been spotting in clubs these days are more like works of art!
The creations of the late Alexander McQueen seem to have leaked down through the floorboards of Lady Ga Ga's walk in wardrobe and into high street stores and I love it!
Just when I thought I'd seen it all I came across the fabulous accessory designer Melanie Seligman.
Her shoes are what first caught my eye, architecturally structured yet still simple and super chic... 
Her pieces resemble McQueens, but are more toned down and are wearable on the red carpet, and in real life! So here's a look some of her Spring/Summer collection.
I know all my shoe loving ladies out there will appreciate this one!







I don't know about you, but I'm dying to see what the future holds for Melanie Seligman and her designs!
Check out her website here for more.
x

Popular Posts