Saturday, 7 July 2012

Prabal Gurung Resort 2013

Hello ladies! 
I've been having such a dull and depressing day, the rain here in Ireland is mental and supposedly we're due a rainy month! Thank goodness I'm off to Ibiza the last week of July and then over to Sunny Italy with a one way ticket for College! 
The Prabal Gurung resort 2013 collection managed to bring a little ray of sunshine into my life, even on this horrible day! I'm just loving the structured, flirty and vibrantly colored pieces that dominate the collection. 
Here are some of my favorite pictures.













My absolute favorite would have to be the baby blue one fourth from the bottom! 
I'd love to wear it to one of the weddings I have coming up this summer!
What do you ladies think of the collection?

x



Popular Posts