Thursday, 12 July 2012

Pretty Little Things...

Oh my... I owe you yet another apology for my lack of blogging over the last few days but this time I have a valid excuse...
So I've started packing my boxes for my big move to Florence, leaving my wardrobes empty... so don't be expecting any outfit posts as I've absolutely nothing to wear for the next two weeks! lol..
I almost crashed my car the other night as I noticed a huge billboard advertising PrettyLittleThing.com...
What's this? An online shopping site that I haven't heard of? Never!
Of course being an ex-online shopaholic I just had to check out this sweet accessory website... and I'm impressed!
The prices are fairly reasonable, about the same cost, if not less, than Topshop accessories. 
They have a wide range of on trend pieces from handbags and sunglasses to jewelry and shoes, and just our luck, they're sale is on at the moment! Yay!
So I thought I'd show you ladies a few of my favorite pieces... (all from the sale of course!)

Patterned Gold Cuff 10 Euro...



I know it's not winter... but I couldn't resist... Pink animal headband 7 Euro...

Gold cage ring 8 Euro...



I'm pretty impressed with the website, anywhere I can get a stunning pair of heels for twenty euro is in my good books! The price of accessories in high street stores seems to be rising every day... so I'm really happy I've come across this website!
What do you ladies think of the stuff? 

x








Popular Posts