Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Versace inspired blazer and Lbd...

I've really been enjoying doing outfit posts lately! Now that it's officially summer I've loads of birthdays and events coming up.
Last night I attended a friends 21st! It was a brilliant, messy night and I thought I'd show you ladies what I wore... 


I spotted the blazer in The Soho Market, It's a shop in town that has been having a closing down sale for the last year, but still remains open! The floral print and vibrant colors instantly reminded me of the Versace for H&M collection which I never got a chance to get my hands on. And for the price of, wait for it, fifteen Euro, I just couldn't resist. 

The black bandeau dress is from Jane Norman. I've never really shopped in there as some of the stuff, in my opinion, is quite tacky. Luckily for me I absolutely love little tacky shops as with the right eye you can always find little gems like this dress for great prices. I got mine for twenty one Euro reduced from fifty! It's officially my LBD of the summer!

The Shoes are from Korkys, I used a voucher to buy them for the reasonable price of forty euro! I have a pretty identical pair in nude and I just love them as they're super high and surprisingly really comfortable! I've been trying to be a little more adventurous with my shoe collection lately so I chose this funky color!

Lastly, the Peace necklace from River Island which was reduced to six euro! I felt it added a little of my personality to the outfit as this isn't something I'd usually wear.

Hope you ladies like this outfit :)
x



Popular Posts