Friday, 31 August 2012

Aztec Midi Dress...

On walking into River Island one day last month when I was doing my summer shopping, This dress caught my eye Immediately. As you all know I have an infatuation with all things maxi and midi... and the navy on white Aztec print just felt so summery and on trend! I also love the shape at the neck, it's a classy piece that can be worn dressed up, or casual. 
I kept it casual when I wore it out the other night.
White shoes were too much with it so I went with a pair of vibrant yellow sandals, (The three way ones which were available in Primark/Penneys last year)
Although scorching hot in the day, it's beginning to get quite chilly at night so I threw my vintage Levis Jacket from Urban Outfitters over it. I kept the accessories at a minimum and wore my feather ear cuff which my sister sent me over from Australia. 





It's so darn hard to find a place to take pictures in my house over here! Excuse the crappy photography also, I've been using my Iphone..
As for my hair in the picture, I've gotten awfully lazy and have been getting out of the shower with wet hair and letting it dry into this wild mess! 
Hope you ladies have a fab weekend.. 
x



Popular Posts