Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Badlands Clothing...

This year I've been loving the grungy, funky look, From over-sized jackets to vintage denim studded shorts..
So when I came across Badlands clothing on Asos I was instantly charmed. 
I'm not sure if my internet here on the tip of this mountain is bad, but I can't seem to find an official website for the brand to give you anymore info... What I can tell you is that the clothes are amazing, although a little on the expensive side, (we're talking Urban Outfitters prices here..) I'm sure they're worth a few days savings... Here are some of the pieces being sold on Asos.








What do you ladies think of these clothes? 
If interested in buying check them out on Asos here!

Just a week until my big move to Florence! The excitement is starting to kick in now!

x


Popular Posts