Friday, 7 June 2013

Punks...

One of the highlights of this year in Florence was a little collaboration I done with my good friend, photography student, Katherine Primeau. What can I say, the girl is skilled with a camera and takes some of the most beautiful photo's I've seen. So when she asked me to style, (and feature in, Cringe!!) a 'Punk' themed photo-shoot she was working on I was more than glad to lend a helping hand.
With the stunning streets of Florence, (well, Back alleys of Florence) as our back drop we set out on a sunny afternoon, had a few beers and took some really cool snaps that I thought I'd share with you ladies.










Models: Moi, Alejandra Castellanos, Gia Le, Hayley Hays, Sa Ski A.
Styling, hair and makeup: Me again..

Most of the pieces are from my wardrobe with the exception of a few which belong to the models, but if you'd like to know where I got any of them just drop a comment.
To see more of Kats fab work check out her profile on Behance here!

Lastly, My Ruby Woo giveaway has ended and the winner is Merry Natasha!
I've sent an email and am patiently awaiting a response :)

Thanks for stopping by!

x

Popular Posts