Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Betsey Johnson S/S 2013: Colourful Madness!

Nothing like a pop of colour before winter well and truly kicks in. I'm currently sitting in my fluffly robe, enjoying a hot cup of tea and browsing through snaps of Sping/Summer 2013, (Am I in complete and utter denial that summer is over? Maybe..)
Betsey Johnsons collection is one that has managed to put a huge smile on my face, even during these hard times of wallowing in self pity! With an adventurous palette of vibrant colours and intriguing prints and trends including a mix of boheian and Japanese street mixed with Rock'n'roll, this collection just done it for me!
I love everything that Betsey creates, from her accessories to her clothes and even the hair and makeup choice for each model. Here's a runway flashback look at the Spring/Summer 2013 show.















x

Popular Posts