Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Inspiration: African Fashion..

I couldn't sleep last night and ended up wandering into the magical, inescapable jungle that is Pinterest!
Looking for some fab new photo's for the facebook page I ended up typing in 'African Fashion'.
In all honesty, I was expecting to find some tribal, cultural pictures, but instead I was faced with a whole little world of fashion that I never would have thought to look into.
Before I knew it I was pinning some of the most amazingly vibrant, magnificently patterned, jaw dropping fashions.. and I just had to share some!










With so much fresh, African talent there's even an African Fashion week in London these days!
..and here I sit having studied Fashion for a year, and blogging about fashion most days, scratching my head and wondering how on earth I've been so oblivious to this?
I'm really interested in looking into this more, and am considering adding a temporary, 'Young African Fashion designer' feature to the blog, What do you ladies think?

x

Popular Posts