Thursday, 5 September 2013

What I Wore: Wedding edition!

During my three week holiday in Italy this summer I attended a mid August wedding.
Taking into account the 40 degree heat I opted for a bright, colourful and light little number from Urban Outfitters. 




Although some people might take a more casual approach with this dress, Like pairing it with a cute pair of sandals for a barbecue, I thought it would be perfect with a nude pair of peep toes for the event. I fell in love with the combination of mint green and the popping pink flowers.
Going for a 1940's look, I parted my hair to the side and done big waves, and finished off the look with my Mac, Girl About Town, pink lipstick, which was a perfect match to the roses on the dress.
The outfit was different from what I'd usually wear, and I recall quite a few times saying: 'I feel very girly!' only to be reminded by my friends that I am in fact, 'a girl!' 

x

Popular Posts