Friday, 11 October 2013

Bum Pads: Yay or Nay?


My friend was over for a cup of tea recently and I couldn't help noticing that her bum was looking a little juicier than usual.. Yes, we are that close! On asking about it, or probably screaming, 'Jaysus the size of your arse!' she let me in on her little secret.
Now available for £8 in primark, I can see these babies sitting in the undie drawers of every girl in the nation! The bum padding gives the illusion of a Kim Kardashian booty and creates a curvy shape with a smooth outline, they'd look great under a tight bandeau dress, a figure hugging skirt or a even just an old pair of jeans. Also, they look and feel like the real thing!

Padded knickers, or more formally known as Exaggerate pants, are also available in Ann Summers.

Being completely flat in the bum department, I should be buying basketfuls of these babies, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to take them seriously!
Not only for the fact that they're hilariously horrible looking and don't score high points in the sex appeal department, I can't help but imagine the look of disappointment on a guys face when he gets me into bed only to realize that the delicious bum he though I had is in fact non existant..
What do you ladies think of these knickers? Yay or Nay?
x

Popular Posts