Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Paul Cesar Helleu


La Belle Epoque was an era of beauty, Optamism, Peace, new technology and scientific discoveries in France and Belgium that began in 1871 and ended at the start of World War 1in 1914. The peace and prosperity allowed all forms of art such as literature, music, theatre and painting to flourish. French born Paul Cesar Helleu was an oil painter, pastel artist, drypoint etcher and designer who spent this period creating beautiful portraits of high society women.








I've just joined Instagram, I haven't completely figured it out just yet but if you'd like to follow my username is SERENAREBEL93..
I've also deleted my old Twitter (as I didn't really use it) and created a new one from scratch, so I'm now trying to build my followers back up, follow here!

x

Popular Posts