Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Valentino Haute Couture Fall 2013


Sometimes, especially during these cold winter months, I feel a little empty void in the pit of my stomach. I feel the October blues. Summer is over, the sun has well and truly left us and it's hard for me to accept. Today, for a brief moment, I came up with a solution to this problem, maybe what I need in life is a boyfriend.. It seemed so legitimate, until a few hours ago when I stumbled upon some pictures of this stunning collection.. and I realized... who needs men when you have couture?










In this case the first and last are my favourite. I just adore the black, sheer, lacy slip in the first picture, and the full length gold patterned circle skirt (dress) with a red velvet top is just stunning!
For me Valentino is one of the kings of Haute Couture and can do no wrong!
What do you think of this collection? Which one is your favourite?

I have a very exciting giveaway coming up, I'll be posting it on the 1st of December so be sure to stay tuned, My fellow Lushies will love this one ;)
x

Popular Posts