Tuesday, 12 November 2013

LuLu & Co S/S 2014


The fabulous LuLu Kennedy has collaborated with Louise Gray to create the fabulous LuLu & Co S/S 2014 collection. Louise is known for her flare with bold colours and patterns, together they created a funky, fashion forward collection featuring polka dot dresses, loveheart t-shirts and some genius pattern blocking! I don't know about you rebels, but I'm in love!









I'm between favourites right now, I absolutely adore this second last picture, the geometrically patterned circle skirt and love heart T-shirt are such an adorable combination and so high fashion at the same time! I also love the polka dot skirt and T-shirt with the red rose printed on it, But I just adore roses and anything that involves them and polka dots are just too cute!
Which one would you wear?

x

Popular Posts