Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Stephane Rolland Haute Couture A/W 2011-2012


I've mentioned on my blog before how inspiring I find Samurai's...
Well apparently I'm not the only one, I've just come across this amazing Asian inspired collection by Stephane Rolland. Hanfu Kimono's, Origami and oriental traditions inspired the unbelievably detailed collection. Linear outlines are filled with ruffles, drapes, swarofski embellishments and metal applique. Movement and fluidity are captured perfectly through beautiful fabrics such as Taffeta, silk, grosgrain and wool.









The piece that stands out most to me is the unbelievably mechanically thought out robe.. How on earth can someone think of this in their mind let alone create it!

Pssst.. Just three more days until my Lush Stardust giveaway closes.. 

There aren't many entrants meaning you have a better chance of winning so spread the word and enter away here!



x


Popular Posts