Monday, 18 November 2013

Temperly London RTW Spring/Summer 2014


Queens of the Stone age were UNREAL last night! 
I'm so sad the concert is over and I now have nothing to look forward to until Christmas!

The girly girl inside me just fainted.. got back up, then fainted again and died after seeing the amazing Temperly London S/S 2014 collection! Inspired by A holiday in Sicily, Oversized flowy sleeves, a new take on the Balero, embroidered flowers and crystals on Organza, symmetrical shapes and cherry blossom prints all made the collection an absolute treasure to the girly eye!
Not to mention the continuouis use of this seasons biggest color.. PINK!













I am in love with every single piece! Which is your favourite?
Also, if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Lush Giveaway here!

x





Popular Posts