Thursday, 7 November 2013

The Liebster Blog Award!...

The lovely Robin from The B Team has nominated me for the Liebster Blog award and I can't express my gratitude enough! Since living abroad for the year my blog was a little abandoned and I've been working really hard to get it back on it's feet and regain all of the followers I've lost, so this award which is aimed at help bloggers with under 200 followers promote each other and make new friends in the blogosphere! 


The award works as follows:- Each nominee must answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated them
- You must then choose 11 others who have under 200 followers to pass on the award
- Tell them about their nomination
- Choose 11 new questions for them to answer, and so on!



What is your favourite high street shop?

My favourite shop changes depending on the season/occasion I'm shopping for! I love Urban outfitters, but not the prices in there, I do however pick up lovely pieces in their sales. Topshop is also among my favourites but I'm not mad about this seasons collection having has a nosy in there just yesterday, and of course Zara for more dressy events.




Best bargain recently?
Unfortunately I can't say that I've had any great bargains lately as I'm still waiting on my first pay check from work, but come the 25th of November.. I'm going SHOPPING!




What was your last splurge on?
My last splurge was on a fab pair of boots in Topshop. I needed a pair that I could wear on a night out or during the day so I went with the chunky Argo leather strap boots. You can see them here!




Who is your style icon?
I have so many style Icons, I write about a new one almost every week, but my main style Icons are people on the streets of Dublin, I see people dressed amazingly coming into my job and when I'm walking through the city I'm always tempted to chase people down and ask them where they got their shoes/coat/jeans etc.. Also other Fashion bloggers definitely inspire me a lot!




Flats or heels?
I would have said heels a couple of years back as I wore them almost everywhere I went, but in the last few months I've found myself going to more casual places on nights out where your best pair of converse are perfectly acceptable, I also love boot heels like the ones above as they can be dressed up or down and are still reasonably comfortable!




If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Right now, probably the slip dress outfit I put together the other night from topshop.. It consists of my boots, a sexy jacquard slip dress, a black fur coat and some funky tights. The outfit describes perfectly where my fashion sense is at at the moment. You can see it here!




If you could only use one make up product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mascara definitely! Dior Iconic is my favourite as it makes your eyelashes super long and thick.




Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog a couple of years ago, I had just finished a year long college course and was taking a year out to work and found myself so bored.  Fashion was always on my mind so I decided to start up the blog and share my opinions and beautiful things.




Favourite fashion era?
Ooooh this is tricky... I hated the sporty nineties but love love love the punk era that went on during. 




What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I enjoy being able to share beautiful things with my followers, such as designers, artists, editorials and photography. I also love putting loads of time and effort into posts and getting great responses! It's nice to feel like people are actually enjoying my posts as I didn't have any followers for the first year my blog was running.




Where do you hope to be in one year?
In one year I hope to be back in fashion school, I've decided I'm going to go back and begin all over again here in Ireland, where there is no language barrier and I'll be learning out of english books!

The Blogs I nominate are:

x

Popular Posts