Saturday, 23 November 2013

Ulyana Sergeenko Couture Spring 2013


I'm a massive fan of vintage and anything, for that matter, that is inspired by the past!
For this reason I've fallen in love with young, Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko.
I've seen her name several times on vintage and costume loving blogs, but it wasn't until I looked into her myself that I realized how truly talented of a designer she is!
My favorite of her collections is inspired by America, and has a very 'Gone with the wind meets the Wizard of Oz' feel to it.
Her courage and lack of fear that the garments might look a little too costume-like is what makes each piece stand out among the masses of other designs.
Here are a few of my favorite looks:











 This last one is my favourite! I just love the popping green colour and the silhouette. It reminds me very much of Vivienne Westwood's take on the Watteau dress back in the nineties! Which look is your favourite? 

x


Popular Posts