Monday, 30 December 2013

Bittersweet


I hope you ladies all had a fabulous Christmas! I certainly did, I got spoiled and had some well needed quality time with my massive family, not to mention I ate my bodyweight in yummy food!

Owls, the galaxy, and grungy kitty's are all the rage these days..
While doing some cheeky Christmas stumbling I came across a fabulous little website that sells the most amazing jumpers for €50, which for a warm, trendy jumper that would be the focal point of any outfit sounds fair, and they ship worldwide!
I literally want every one so it was extremely hard to narrow it down and decide which ones to show, but here are a few of my favourites!








With the freezing cold weather and frequent storms going on at the moment here in Dublin big funky jumpers are just what I need to stay warm and still look trendy!
To see more of these fabulous jumpers and some stunning matching hats click here!

x

Popular Posts