Friday, 6 December 2013

Christmas Presents: €20 Budget

Christmas Presents: €20 Budget





I don't know about you ladies but I love buying cute, quirky gifts that I know my friends will love!
If you're on that not too tight, just right, €20 budget this year here are a few idea's!


A clutch bag is a great road to go down as, who doesn't need one? Best to opt for a nice coloured one, keep away from the blacks because who doesn't own a black clutch? A lovely pink one like the on above is perfect!

All my friends are alcoholics. There. I said it. So I'm sure they'd be more than happy to receive this fluffy little flask that they can shove down their tops and sneak into clubs. Damn thats classy.

Myself, my sister and what seems to be the rest of the world are obsessing over pugs at the moment! They're right on trend and I've been seeing them everywhere! I'm loving the adorable camel coloured pug beanie above for all your canine obsessed friends.

Earphones, who doesn't need a pair? I go through about five sets a year and a day without them is a lonely one. The ones above are leopard print and covered in diamonds.. How fab?

I spotted this Nutella recipe book in Urban Outfitters the other day and almost fainted with excitement. My love for Nutella, (mainly in spoon form) is growing daily and this book includes the thirty best things you can create with it!

The stylish galaxy hat would be perfect for one of your braver friends, who'd actually wear it of course!

Banksy wall and piece is probably the best twenty euro I've ever spent in my life and if you have any art and graffiti loving friends I definitely suggest buying it for them! I've probably read it over fifty times and keep it beside my bed for times when I'm running low on inspiration!

Of course I'm going to mention something from Lush, I work there and stare at the wall of gifts every day, wishing I could have them all! Winter garden is in the shape of a Christmas ball decoration and includes some of my favourite, rose scented products, Helping hands hand cream, Sultana of Soap, Rose Jam Shower gel and the amazing Ro's Argan body conditioner. All of this and you can hang it on the tree when you're done!

Lastly, who doesn't love a warm pair of slippers this time of year? The ones above are terribly foxy... excuse the pun!

x



Popular Posts