Saturday, 7 December 2013

Sweetest Thing Lingerie


The day La Senza closed down in Dublin was a sad day for us lassies.
I remember thinking to myself, 'Where the heck am I gonna get my undies now? And if the day ever comes that I have a man in my life, where the heck am I gonna get sexy dress up goods?'
I have to say I still haven't gotten over it. Marks and Spencers have some lovely ranges, but I find them a little too old for my taste, Ann Summers is amazing, but out of my budget.. and I must be an in between size in Penneys, as bra's are always either too big, or too small for me there! Well I've just come across Sweetest things Lingerie, and I like what I'm seeing!
The company stock everything from bra sets, hoisery and swimwear (There is a God!) to costumes and corsets and I have to mention that the prices are amazing!
So weather it's a treat for yourself, your partner or even a lovely Christmas present for one of your gals, here is a look at some of my favourites!









Check out the official website here
and the facebook page here!

x


Popular Posts