Thursday, 30 January 2014

Bonobos Menswear

I don't know about you ladies, but nothing tickles my fancy like a man in a well fitted suit, a warm knit or a printed shirt. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the tattooed, pierced, beanie wearers, but when it comes time to spruce up I expect to be charmed.

January is a formal month for me as I attend an annual Gala ball for charity, So it thought it fitting to mention Bonobos.com, a menswear brand focused on delivering great fit, high energy and a superb customer experience. The brand launched online in 2007 and extended offline in 2011 launching guideshops and showrooms. 

Along with providing these slick, formal pieces the brand promises: 'World class fit, an innovative shopping experience and an energetic brand spirit.' 

Here are some of my favourite pieces, and just a little hint for any future partners, please dress like this! 








If You'd like to see more elegant pieces check out the official Bonobos website here!

x




Popular Posts