Friday, 24 January 2014

Ladies of the Rolling Stone

Happy weekend everyone!
So I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I'm considering moving to Wordpress..
I haven't a clue how to use it but a good blogger buddy of mine has agreed to help, it should be happening soon enough so expect a change! That's why I'm doing it, change, I feel like it's time! I've been on blogger for two years now and I'd love a fresh start, not to mention a new template. Have any of you made the big move to wordpress? How do you like it?

Back to business… I went for lunch with my parents a couple of weeks ago. Gotham Cafe off Grafton street is one of out favourite places to go for yummy pizza and guacamole! I especially love the spot because of their interior, the walls are covered in Rolling Stone Magazine covers and I always get lost in them whilst waiting for my food… So I decided to show you a few of my favourites, some truly Iconic, Fashion forward and scandalously sexy covers, featuring some of the most talented musicians and actresses of all time:

 Fleetwood Mac 1980

                                          Courtney Love, Tina Turner, Madonna 1997

Donna Summer 1978

Janet Jackson 1993

Julia Roberts 1990

Sinead O'Connor 1991

Winona Ryder 1994

Nicole Kidman 1999

Aren't they all so beautiful? Do you have a favourite? One of the above or any Rolling Stone covers?

x



Popular Posts